Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The ABC's of Me: part1 A-E

Ok so lets do something fun (you don't really have a choice unless you stop reading now 😊) so we can get to know one another! The teacher in me has decided to go with the ABC's of me:

A is for Alma Mater: I am so proud to say I'm a Butler Bulldog! Go Dawgs!
B is for boys: I have two boys which make me crazy, smile, laugh, cry and a million other things in a matter of minutes! Cole is about to be 14 and going to be a freshman in high school next year (No, I'm definately not old enough for that!) and Caleb is 9 and going into 4th grade next year. They keep us hopping, but I wouldn't have it any other way -at least not most days 😛


C is for coffee: Gotta' have a cup before anyone begins messing with me! Love me a nice Starbucks Non-fat Skinny Vanilla Latte whenever the day is a little rough! Not an addiction just a nice treat!

D is for Dallas: Nope, not Texas! Golden retriever! Dallas is our 75 lb bundle of blonde fun! He's 4 1/2 years old and the best dog ever! Really he is!! 

  
E is for educate: Which is what I do! Three years ago I decided to go back to school and get a teaching degree-actually two of them! In December of this year I will finally be legal to teach Elementary Education and Special Education. For three years I worked in special education in the elementary, but this last year I switched to middle school and I can't believe how much I LOVE it! 

Now that you know a little more about me it's time to share...tell me about yourselves!




No comments:

Post a Comment