Sunday, June 16, 2013

Monday Morning Motivator

                                                       
      

Monday mornings are a tough thing for many of us and yet they always come around! So I've decided to start my Mondays with my favorite latte and some special motivation to get me in the right frame of mind. Grab your cup, pull up a comfy seat and join me for my Monday Morning Motivation...


                "Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

                                                                                                                                                                      
                                            
So today's thought is that whatever you do, do it with all that you have in you regardless of the day or the situation. My mother always told me that I must be proud of whatever I put my name on so always do my best! So today I will try to go out and do the best in all that I do...you do the same and have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment