Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Morning Motivator

                                                    
   

For many of us, Monday morning is a tough one and darn it if it doesn't just keep coming around! I've decided to start my Mondays with my favorite cup of latte and a special motivator to get me in the right frame of mind. So grab your cup of coffee, get in a comfy seat and enjoy some Monday morning motivation...

                             " For I know the plans I have made for you, declares The Lord,
                                plans for your welfare and not evil. Plans for hope and future." 
                                  Jeremiah 29:11

                                          
No matter what I'm feeling like on this Monday morning, I know that God has planned great things for me. He has not intended to do me harm in anyway so I can rejoice and know that all is well! In this I can count my blessings and just breathe because He's already got it under control.  So today when you feel as if things are getting out of control or when you simply don't feel like it's what it should be remember God has a plan for you and it's a plan for GOOD not bad...it'll all work out as he planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment