Thursday, June 20, 2013

The ABC's of Me: final part V-Z

V is for Vacation: I absolutely love vacations  getting away (because we all know that vacations are more work than being being at home)! It means the world to me to get that needed change of pace and be away with the fam!
                                                         

W is for WINE: Ahhh, finally got to the good one! Ha ha ha!  Have to admit that I think a nice glass of Chardonnay is just what is needed at the end of a long day!


                                              

X is for example: As a teacher and mother this is so very important to me. I'm not always the stellar example I want to be but being a good example at work, home, boy's baseball games and with my friends is something I strive to be...

Y is for YoJoy: I love my froyo!! Yummy yummy, all kinds of frozen yogurt with a couple well placed pieces of candy strawberries :)  Actually, this heat and humidity has me craving a little froyo right about now! Meet me at YoJoy...
 
Z is for Zebra: What's black and white and red all over?  A Zebra with a sunburn!! Ha Ha Ha!!
 
Well I must say, I've really enjoyed sharing the ABC's of Me! It's really made me think about myself and some of the things that are special to me (I think I might need to work on "W" because my youngest did a project for Mother's Day in Kindergarten where the teacher asked each kid what their mom's favorite things were and he said mine was drinking wine with her best friend, Wendy- OOPS)! If you're already my friend, I hope you've learned something about me that you didn't know before and if you're just now getting to know me... I hope you like me :)  How about you share something with me that I don't already know?! Can't wait to learn more about you...




No comments:

Post a Comment