Sunday, September 1, 2013

What is my settled pattern?

So I didn't go to church this morning, but instead I did my own reading. 2 Corinthians 10 says that we either walk in the flesh or we walk on the Spirit and both of these paths denotes a settled pattern.

What are some of the patterns that I've gotten into? This walk is along a long road and the journey has many bumps along the way, but it's imperative that we continue walking...and in the right direction.  I know that there are many patterns that I've gotten into that are making a turn down another road and I also know that I've gotten lazy  and stopped walking to find myself just sitting under a shade tree and enjoying the view without being in it.  God asks that we trust in Him and follow Him and he's given us the directions in His Word.

Today, I pray that I will not settle and instead I will deliberately follow God down the road that he has directed me down.


No comments:

Post a Comment