Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We will never forget


I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing on Tuesday, September 11, 2001... a day that changed America as we knew it!  

    

On this day our country was devastated like it had never been before but It also came together like it never happened before.  Never had we been attacked and blindsided by such heinous people and never had so many lives been devastated by such an act of terrorism.

On this day week and cowardly men took the lives of many Americans because of their hatred for the United States. On this day families lost husbands wives children parents brothers and sisters but heroes were also born. Although the New York skyline and many families will never be the same we will never forget the heroes that appeared that day.

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 I remember the day America changed forever and I say thank you to those men and women who bravely fought and saved and died for my freedom.

We will never forget 9/11 and the changes that our country faced because of it!

Peace be with all of those families that were  touched on that horrible day!



No comments:

Post a Comment