Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The adventure begins...

I think I've mentioned before, that I'm a crazy  hardworking person who decided to go back to school and get a teaching degree...actually two of them! I am in the last part of my journey to be certified in both elementary education and special education.  This next 17 weeks I am completing my student teaching; first in fifth grade general education and then in 7th/8th grade special education.


This isn't my first time in a classroom because I've been working in special education for the past 5 years, but now my future is truly on the line.  I must be able to "perform" when my advisor comes to watch or else there will be no licensure at the end of the road.  I absolutely adore my host teacher for fifth grade and we work so incredibly well together...that's gives me such a piece of mind.


This is the first official word of wisdom...

No comments:

Post a Comment