Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Morning Motivator


Mondays are tough for many of us and they just keep coming around.  That's why I've decided to create the Monday Morning Motivator to get my day off to the right start.  So grab your favorite cup of latte and a comfy seat and join me for a little Monday morning motivation...

Well most Mondays have been tough to get on my blog before heading off to school, but not today...

Labor Day means NO SCHOOL


Yes, I love my job and I love the kids but a day off is always a beautiful thing! Today will be a relaxing day just hangin with my boys! No big plans (other than the fact that the laundry baskets are overflowing and my carpets look like a golden retriever ) so it's a day to chillax!  We all need a day to recoup, refresh and rejuvenate for the days ahead - I hope you get that opportunity today!








No comments:

Post a Comment