Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Morning Motivator


I know that Mondays are tough for many of us and darn it they just keep coming around! That's why I decided to start my Monday mornings with my favorite cup of latte and a special motivation to get my day off to the right start.  So grab yourself a cup of joe and a comfy seat and join me for some Monday morning motivation...

Well this is week 2 back to school and I'm doing things a bit differently...mostly because I can't seem to get my butt out of bed early enough to really start my days off right.  This too shall pass...because it must :)


If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you 
will always look lovely.   
~Roald Dahl

When I read this quote I was immediately in love with it! What a profound statement yet so incredibly simple... Live your life in such a way that the positive out ways the negatives...look at the bright side of things...the glass 1/2 full instead of 1/2 empty ...the silver lining to every cloud...

This will make every Monday a little more Marvelous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment