Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Morning Motivation


I know that I've not been good about my Monday Morning Motivation... wow the summer has really messed with my schedule!  So here's the thing: It's only one more week until school starts back up and I'm back on track just where I should be.



So this morning was a very big morning for me because I had to take my final Praxis exam for my elementary education degree.  It was a 4 hour exam over all contents taught; reading, social studies, science and math.  First of all, explain to me why an elementary teacher has to be able to do the Pythagorean Theory, multiple-step algebraic equations and crazy geometry?! Oh well!!

Anyway, as I drove to my test this morning I reminded myself of Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in The Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your path."

This was my prayer... I hope it helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment