Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Baseball has come to an End...

I absolutely love to watch my boys play their sports but I won't lie... I'm absolutely thrilled  over the moon that this summer travel season is over! This was our first venture into a private travel league and although we were proud of Caleb it's a world we're not ready for!

I encourage and yell for my boys (sometimes too much-I know) but some of the parents in travel baseball must think their children are ready for MLB. I'm a realist...Caleb is good and he loves playing baseball but he's no Joey Votto or Brandon Phillips! Did you catch that one?! Yes, we are huge REDS fans in our house!

Anyway, back to Caleb and his baseball. The team had a few issues: a couple obnoxious boisterous coaches (thankfully not my husband this year), a continuous losing streak, and over 50 games between May and July 20th! Exactly!! Tough! All in all, we learned a lot and he still loves the game of baseball so it's not a fail...

Most importantly, we have a few weekends back before school starts!! Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment