Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas is Almost here...

   It's hard to believe, but Christmas is only 3 days away and I'm not ready!

                                        

The stockings are hung by the mantel with care and the gifts are all piled still waiting to wrap themselves be wrapped! I don't remember ever being this behind, but this year was filled with all sorts of adventures and chaos to keep me busy.  My little business of repurposing things has been crazy this month! It has been so fun, but it has keep me busy, busy, busy!

                                                  

Oh and on top of all that I finished my student teaching this past week! I am done with all my school work except the final touches to my teaching portfolio.  I can't believe it but I'm actually going to be able to apply for my teaching license in January (insert Hallelujah chorus being sung here!)

While there's still so much to be done, I'm going to try to focus the next three days and remember what Christmas is all about.  Christmas is about Jesus and about family and love! Take a moment the next few days and try to relax and settle down... try to take a deep breath and be grateful for all that you have!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment