Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Days of Christmas


Oh my goodness, it has been so long  forever since I've had the time to blog with you! My life has  been absolutely crazy awful hectic! So it's time to slow down and enjoy the time of year that I love so much... Christmas! This is a time of peace, love,  family and friends and there's just no way that anyone can be grumpy or sad during this season! Right?!

As I always do during Christmas it's time to create some more amazing decorations for the home! You would think I've done enough and that my house is exploding the fun and festive decor, but that will NEVER EVER EVER be the case because I love to create and decorate!  Since I have two boys in my house (OK, you're right there are 3 because the hubby often acts like one of the boys !!) I am not able to decorate my home in a sophisticated and classy kind of way that I might like, but instead I try to keep things more traditional  with a bit of a rustic or primitive flair...

My tree is trimmed with simple white lights and sock monkeys...


The stockings are hung by the stairwell :) with care...

The elf  is watching for all to be nice (not naughtY)...

And I've added a splash of "girly color" to my sidetable...


Merry Christmas!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment