Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Morning Motivation

                                                          

I know that for many of us, Monday Mornings are a rough start to the week... but they keep on coming! That's why I came up with the Monday Morning Motivation so that I am assured to start the week off in the right frame of mind.  So grab your favorite cup of coffee and a comfy seat and join me for the Monday Morning motivator...

It seems that with age comes many new things... wrinkles, added weight, more responsibilities, menopause etc, but fortunately, the saying is correct that with age comes wisdom.  Wisdom comes from experiences; knowledge from growth, successes, failures, pain and joys.  I'm not sure what brought it on, but this weekend had me thinking about the wisdom I've gained over the past few years. As I approach another birthday, I realize that I continually change... grow and mature.  I am slower to anger (most of the time), slower to get emotional and slower to act before thinking.  

                                               
I am proud of the person that I've been in my youth, but I feel better about who I am as I age.  Not because I'm embarrassed of things I've done or because I regret choices I've made but because I've learned so much from the life I've lived so far... I hope to keep learning, to keep growing and to keep gaining wisdom each and every day.

Lord, help me to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment