Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Morning Motivation

                                                        


I know that for many of us, Monday Mornings are a rough start to the week... but they keep on coming! That's why I came up with the Monday Morning Motivation so that I am assured to start the week off in the right frame of mind.  So grab your favorite cup of coffee and a comfy seat and join me for the Monday Morning motivator...

Unfortunately, last week was a bit challenging... the kids were more unruly than normal and work was extremely challenging which made it very difficult t keep a positive attitude. I've decided that I need to think of a few of my favorite things (Thanks Maria ;)  Lets hope that this will help me readjust:

                                         1.


Fall.. my favorite season! Crispness in the air, changing colors and hoodie sweatshirts.

                                           2.




Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Mmm Mmm good! Pumpkin anything.

                                     3.      


My adorable CoCo kitty! Saved from a dumpster at 2weeks old he's almost 1yr and I LOVE him!

                                   4.        


                                                   I'm sorry but if Adam doesn't make you happy...

                                                             5


                                       There is always something beautiful... just look around

So for this week, I'm going to try and focus on the positive side of things.  To try and think happy thoughts, remember a few of my favorite things... and most importantly PRAY without ceasing!  How about you try it too...









No comments:

Post a Comment