Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Did It!!

  In January of 2011, I began a new journey and worked my fingers to the bone to succeed.  

                                          

I decided that I was destined to be a teacher and more specifically a special education teacher.  I already had one degree in business, but why not go for two more,  right?! OY Vey!

After  countless hours of studying, hundreds of pages worth of writing, and tears of joy and sorrow---I did it! I finished! There were times that I wasn't sure I would ever get to the end, but with amazing friends and family encouraging me along and a determination that rivals that of a donkey, I did it.  Student teaching done, Praxis exams passed, and teaching portfolio completed!

                                          

Next stop is apply for licensure and get a "big girl" job! So this is the end of one chapter, but only the beginning of the story... 


No comments:

Post a Comment