Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Morning Motivation

                                                      


I know that for many of us, Monday Mornings are a rough start to the week... but they keep on coming! That's why I came up with the Monday Morning Motivation so that I am assured to start the week off in the right frame of mind.  So grab your favorite cup of coffee and a comfy seat and join me for the Monday Morning motivator...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've done this! Wow, summer really does get my schedule all messed up! Well schedule is good nice dependable  consistent once we're all back to school...


                                               


So even though getting back into the swing of things can be a tad bit exhausting it's a really good thing in our house! Does routine make things run smoother in your house? I like schedules and organization, consistency and dependability so routine is a friend of mine!

Now that we're back to school and back into our routine I plan to really get things under-control in our home! Boys will be back on track with some chores, schoolwork and less FREEtime! As for me, its time to get back into a regular daily devotion time, more wood-working and more girl-time!

Are there things you'd like to do more of? Things that you've been slacking in and want to get back to or just something you've been wanting to learn to do or just try out?  Now is the time! Stop waiting and get moving! There's no time like the present so get out there and make your dreams a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment