Saturday, January 10, 2015

10 Scriptures to help you be a Better Mom

Being a mom is so hard... No really! I know that it's hard to simply be ia human in this world somedays, but moms seem to put extra burdens onto themselves.  We try to work, pray, be the perfect wife and mother, and often don't have time to even think about ourselves (which of course, is the biggest way to 
FAIL). 

So when I found this list on Pinterest- the best place in the world 😘 I had to take a minute and really read it.  Then I realized I also must share it with other moms so that if there are others that worry like I do about being better at this most important job we have then they can know there's hope for us. 

                                                   10 Scriptures to be a Better Mom

  1. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43
  2. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
  3. Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall.” Psalm 55:22
  4. Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1
  5. The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.” Psalm 29:11
  6. “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.” Philippians 4:8
  7. “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”Proverbs 17:22
  8.  “A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” Proverbs 15:1
  9. “Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’” Hebrews 13:5
  10. “So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
Aren't these just awesome?!  Remember that whenever we get down on ourselves that's Satan rearing his ugly little head and if we believe the lies he's telling us about our skills then when letting him win! If we have the most powerful ally on our side- GOD, then we can never let Satan win.

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment