Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Time is Fun Time

I love, love, love summer vacation! I love teaching and I love my kids at school, but this is a great time to relax, rejuvinate and refresh...

                                        


Or at least that's what I thought!! Heck no, this summer is crazy unbelievable   jam packed summer! It seems that the boys have got a personal chauffeur this summer because I am spending all of my time running, running, and running (OK, so it's actually driving since I do NOT run)  from one place to the next!

Jake and I are grateful that we're able to let the boys experience lots of different things, but I hate to say that he might have over done it this summer! It seems that both boys are doing the junior golf
program 2 days a week at the country club, the youngest is on the club's junior golf team which means weekly matching at various courses, both boys are playing in the Hamilton County Jr PGA


golf program with matches each week at various courses throughout Hamilton County and the
youngest is playing on a travel baseball team with practices and multi-day tournaments each week.
Yes, my schedule is a big full this summer....


We are going from one golf course...

                                                    


                                                   

to another...

                                                      


                                                   

And from one baseball diamond...

                                              

to another!

                                                     

But alas, I love summer break when I get to watch my boys grow and learn (even when they don't realize it's happening)! I get to see them experiment with new things, take on new adventures, and GROW GROW GROW!














No comments:

Post a Comment