Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Morning Motivation


I know that for many of us, Monday Mornings are a rough start to the week... but they keep on coming! That's why I came up with the Monday Morning Motivation so that I am assured to start the week off in the right frame of mind.  So grab your favorite cup of coffee and a comfy seat and join me for the Monday Morning motivator...

I cannot believe how long it has been. There is no question I have allowed busy to dictate my life... No more!!

Yes it is sad that it has taken the entire school year to realize that there are some things I simply must make priority... Family, me-time, rest and rejuvenation. So this Monday is the beginning a new me...



Is there something in your life that's holding you back? Is there something you should be spending more time doing? Someone you should be spending more time with? Decide today that you will no longer allow the craziness of your life to dictate what you do!

Today I am taking back my life and Monday will be the beginning of something beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment