Monday, October 21, 2013

Repurposed with a Purpose

I've officially turned my hobby into a business! There's nothing that I won't redo and now I'm selling it! (Insert cheering and yells!) Woop woop!

I've put together a Facebook page called Repurposed with a Purpose where I'm posting photos of finished products, prices and customizable options!

                                                   

I am having so much fun and it's so exciting to have people I don't know enjoying my work! As of today, I've sold my first two pieces and gotten a custom order! It gives me goosebumps (insert extreme pride and blushing).

                                                           

So if you know anyone looking for a unique and customizable gift send them my way! Go check out the Facebook page Repurposed with a Purpose...







No comments:

Post a Comment