Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Morning Motivation


                                                     

Monday mornings are tough for many of us and darn it if they don't just keep coming around! In order to try and get mine off on the right foot I decided to start the Monday Morning Motivation section.  So why don't you grab yourself a warm cup of your favorite latte and a comfy seat to join me  for a little extra motivation this morning...

After a long weekend of continual rain here in the Indy area, it is a beautiful sight to see the sun shining brilliantly over the ground! Even more beautiful is the fact at God loves me so much that he opened my eyes this morning and gave me another opportunity to do right by Him and those around me. Wow!!

                                                        
 Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment